DEUTZ G 2.2 L3 ENGINE
- Newly-designed, water-cooled 4-cylinder spark ignited LPG engine.
- Robust engine design for demanding industrial applications based on the successful TCD 2.9 series.
- Full electronic controlled LPG gas system, stoichiometric combustion, closed loop control and knocking sensors for lowest emissions and best performance at the same time.
- Open EAT system (3 way catalyst) means 100% machine availability even under lowest load duty cycles.
- Same foot print and major installation interfaces as diesel engines TCD 2.2/2.9 for ease of installation in diesel and gas powered machines.
- Up to 1000 h oil change intervals, maintenance-free valve train and optionally service-friendly multi-V belt drive result in low maintenance cost and increased machine availability.
- The extremely compact engine design and customer friendly accessories reduce the installation cost and increase the number of applications.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end and additional side PTO drive with up to 120 Nm for the mounting of hydraulic pumps.
- Compact 3-way catalyst for future EU Stage V and EPA Tier 4 compliance.
- Variants without EAT for lesser regulated markets will en-large the product range at a later point of time.
|US T2, EU V
|Number of cylinders
|Maximum nominal speed
|Min. idling speed