DEUTZ TCD 6.1 L6 (Agri) ENGINE
- Engine for agricultural machinery.
- Water-cooled 6-cylinder inline engine with turbocharging, charge air cooling and cooled external exhaust gas recirculation. 6-cylinder optionally with two-stage turbocharging for the highest performance requirements.
- Engine and exhaust aftertreatment (EAT) are optimized for highest total system efficiency and thus ensure minimized fuel and total operating costs.
- The powerful DEUTZ Common Rail (DCR®) injection system and the electronic engine control (EMR 4) with intelligent link to the drive management ensure optimum engine performance at low fuel consumption.
- 100% power take-off at flywheel and front end.
- The extremely compact engine design with structural oil pan and a customer oriented, modular system of optional add-on parts reduce the installation costs and increase the number of applications.
- Consistent installation and connection dimensions of the engine facilitate the changeover of existing installations to the next stage of the emission legislation.
- Best cold starting performance even under extreme conditions.
- Very smooth running due to optional mass balancing shafts (4 cylinder) guarantees a level of driving comfort.
- 500 h oil change intervals and easy changing of the engine fluids reduce the running costs and increase the availability of the machinery.
- The engines meet the requirements of the EU Stage IV and US EPA Tier 4 with DVERT® selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and particulate filter (DPF). Through the use of the DPF they already comply with the EU
- Stage V emissions standard expected from 2019.* A variant without EAT is available as an option for less regulated markets.
|EU V, US T4f, EU IV
|Number of cylinders
|Maximum nominal speed
|Min. idling speed
|Specific fuel consumption